3D Scanning, Reverse Engineering
Count on our expertise in 3d scanning, reverse engineering if you need to generate 3D CAD models from existing objects (as-built), whether to determine the original design intent, modernize manufacturing processes, or design a new part to fit a legacy part, for instance.
We help our customers at any stage of the product development process to deliver 3D CAD models and STL files with the proper reverse engineering tools.
- 3D modeling of objects of all sizes
- Parametric 3D modeling in generic or native file formats
- Reconstruction from 3D scanning data, 2D drawings, sketches, etc.
- Hybrid modeling (design intent and as-built)
- Design modification from existing objects
- Data preparation for simulation
- Advanced Class-A surface modeling and Class-B surfacing
- Part design for injection molding (e.g. draft angle analysis, shrinkage ratio)